Friday, June 13, 2014

Spanish entries about Estonian rotation

Hello, today  I'm publishing the Spanish entries about their stay in Estonia. 
Enjoy the reading!


These days in Estonia have been one of the greatest experiences I've ever lived. I'm so glad I've been able to be part of this project. During these days I learned a lot of new things about the topic, but the most important part for me has been all the new friends I made, the experiences that we  shared and the great memories we have. I'm sure some of us will keep in touch for a long time.
Comenius is simply amazing. It made possible all the unforgettable experiences that just a few fortunate of us could live.
Marta Sala







I had never participated in a project like this so when I was proposed to do it I accepted at the moment because I thought that it was a unique opportunity. And so it has been.
I went with three friends and two teachers of my institute to Estonia and there I stayed with Meribel, a lovely and funny Estonian girl.
The first day was exhausted. I went to Meribel’s institute and she showed me all the facilities that it had. I was surprised because my institute is very different. During the afternoon we visited a museum about the history of Estonia and then we had a picnic on the seaside.
Next day, we visited the capital. Tallin is amazing, I loved it’s colored houses. The Estonian girls took us to lunch at an Italian restaurant and during the afternoon we walked around the city and bought souvenirs. At night, all the Comenius’s students and teachers ate in a restaurant on the seaside.
Last day was the free day with the family. In the morning Meribel and I catch a bus and went to Kiviõli because she had a basket competition. After having lunch she showed me the fields that were around her house and took me to the beach. At night, we went a party that was organized by Estonian girls that also participated on the Comenius.
I enjoyed a lot this trip and it has been an unforgettable experience.
I would like to repeat it.

Carla Tejeda





I must said first of all that I'm never going to forget this experience, not because of the trip, but about everything. I got the chance to go to another country up in the north, somewhere were I would of never gone to by my own, because I wouldn't of think about it. Estonia has really impressed me in all aspecs, first of all the grean feelds are beautiful, it inspires a lot. Then the people is really nice and open, for example my host was a very friendly girl and it was funny because we had a lot in common. I did a lot of things, also outside the project, I met people from there and I had a lot of  fun. I would certainly repeat it.
Britt




I travelled to Estonia for five days and four nights and it was one of the best experience of my life.
After a long day of travell, I finally arrived to Kivioli (the town where my host-family live) at five o’clock in the morning. I was really tired but I couldn’t sleep almost anything because I was really excited too. The family was very friendly and hospitable.
The days I’ve spent in Estonia have been amazing. All the Comenius people were to Tallin, where there are lots of fantastic and beautiful places to visit, and some of the towns near Kivioli. One day I went with my host-sister to a spa, which I think that is very typicall in Estonia, and we had a really good time there. We also made a barbaque with most of the people in the beach. It was sad say goodby to my new friend but I had to do it. I really hope that she can come to visit to me some day in the future or I can come back to Estonia in some years, because I love the country and I need to travell there again. I also hope that they will organize more exchange programs like that because I think that it’s a really good opportunity to improve your english and to know other contries and people. 
 Belen

No comments:

Post a Comment