Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Memories from Spain - Hungarian group

Hi ! 


Today we're publishing memories from Spain written by the Hungarian group. Check it out! 

                                                              Free time in Villasar de Mar
Free time in Villasar de Mar

__________________________________________________________________________

My day in Spain by Orsi Flach


Hello Everybody! My name is Orsi! I’m from Hungary. I would like to tell you my best moment on my Spanish trip. It was really fantastic. We showed our presentation in the Spanish school on Friday.
We were in Barcelona, and we saw a lot of beautiful buildings such as Gaudi’s house. Barcelona and Vilassar de Mar are amazing cities. We walked in Barcelona, and we visited a lot of museums. We were in the Ciutadella park where there are a lot of beautiful palm trees, mandarin trees and other plants. We ate in a Chinese restaurant, and in the evening we went to the beach with the Comenius group We went to disco on Saturday night, this night was really good. We had a good time together. Sunday was the best day because  we „swam” in the Mediterranean sea, it was pretty impressive. We walked in Vilassar de Mar with our hosts on Sunday evening, and we ate muffins, chips and we talked a lot. We set off to Hungary on Monday morning so we woke up early, and we were really tired. The Spanish trip was amazing. I really enjoyed it.
                                                                                                          Orsi Flach


______________________________________________________________________

My days in Barcelona Spain 

Hola! My name is Máte, and I would like to tell you about my trip to Spain.
The Spanish trip was really cool, I really enjoyed  every moment of it.  We  had to go to school, but we didn’t have to learn so it wasn’t as bad as we excepted. Well, despite that fact we didn’t study, we had to show our presentation to the Comenius students and the Comenius coordinators.
Everything was so fantastic especially the weather. It was awesome  as if we had summer. It was about 20 Celsius degrees so we took off our coats, and we could simply wear jumpers. To tell the truth, in the evening it was a little bit cold, but it wasn’ t bad at all.
Barcelona was really large and amazing. I enjoyed walking around the city, and it was astonishing how beautiful it was . I might have enjoyed the beach the best.  It was beautiful and scenic and almost as beautiful as one of my classmates who I missed really much, and it was so great when I got back and met her.
Well, it was a little bit bad when we walked much in the city but it was worth it.  We were a little bit exhausted especially on the last day because we had to wake up at 4:30 am and get to the airport in time.

                                                                                                              Máté Matyasovszki



__________________________________________________________________


My days in Spain!


I have a quite interesting story about my Spanish trip. First of all, I was selected to go to Croatia. Then a day before the departure to Spain one of the Hungarian girls became sick so I got the opportunity to go to Spain instead of her. I had a half day to prepare for the trip. Finally, I could do it but it was a very busy day. It was my first time to fly by a plane so the flight was so exciting. When we arrived in Barcelona, two Spanish students and a teacher were waiting for us. On the first night we visited a local bar in Vilassar de Mar. All the Comenius students were there. In the morning we visited the high school. We learned some words in Catalan, and we listened to the presentations. In the evening we were having a good time in a Chinese restaurant then we went for a walk at the seaside. Next day we were in a Catalan museum then we visited the old part of Barcelona. After the walk we could go shopping. It was one of the best programmes. Then we had our best time during the trip. We went to a  club called Mataró. The music was fantastic and everyone was so friendly. We talked a lot to each other. On Sunday we spent the afternoon on the beach. I put some sand and water from the sea into a bottle, and I brought it home as a nice memory. The next morning was the time of going home. We went to the airport by train then we flew back to Hungary. I really liked the trip. I’m glad that I could see Spain.


                                                                           Brigitta Szécsi 




___________________________________________________________________________


My days in Comenius - Barcelona, Spain

Hello Everybody! I’m Amarilla Hevesi from Hungary. Let me tell you a bit about my trip to Spain.
The Comenius project was a good opportunity to get to know other people and other countries. I enjoyed each day in Spain. The weather was really good and the people were kind.
On the first day we travelled to Spain by plane. I enjoyed it a lot as I had never flown before. When we arrived, we visited our host families and in the evening we went to a local bar.
On the second day  we went to school to show our presentation, and we also had a Catalan language lesson. After these we went to Barcelona and walked around the Park Güell. I think it was fantastic.
On the third day we visited the History Museum of Catalunya and the Ciutadella Park. The park was amazing. There were a lot of palm trees and mandarin trees. At 4 o’clock we went to the Old Town of Barcelona, and we had some free time to buy souvenirs for our families. There was a Christmas fair on the square. When we arrived in Vilassar de Mar, we went to a party together. It was a good night because we were together, and we were talking and singing.
On the fourth day it was the day when we had some free time. We met on the beach. We could go into the sea because the weather was so nice. Most of our photos were taken here. The sea was beautiful and on the beach there were a lot of palm trees. It was an unforgettable day.
                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                              Amarilla Hevesi 





No comments:

Post a Comment