Monday, February 18, 2013

Memories from Spain - Polish group



Welcome! Today next  memories from Spain

I invite you to read! 

Free Time in Barcelona
Trip to Barcelona

Free Time in Barcelona

Free Time in Villasar de Mar


__________________________________________________________________



My comenius Days - Barcelona, Spain  by Julia Michalska

I wish that had ended our trip to Barcelona, but fortunately amazing memories and new friends will be for a long time. After an exhausting flight we finally arrived to the sunny city of Gaudi.
The first impression was great. Airport has delighted me, and when I saw more and more new views, palm trees, the buildings I was enchanted. The first day we were in Park Guell, from there I could admire the beautiful panorama of Barcelona in the sunset times. On the second day I had the opportunity to learn a bit history of Catalonia, a walk in the Ciutadella Park and see the special and beautiful places in the city. Sunday when we had free time we spent morning on the beach we were looking for shells, running along the sea, and integrating with other students. Hispanic took us so that we can see the SagradaFamilia in the evening. Barcelona is beautiful city and I had go back there because it is a unique city full of remarkable people.


Julia Michalska



__________________________________________________________________


MEMORIES from BARCELONA


I will never forget that trip to Barcelona, it was a magical time, and Im happy that I took part in project COMENIUS, It wosen't always so colourfull, At the start of this trip i was worried that Im not going to handle this, thats because I thought my english is not good enough, however everyone that I was talking to didn't have a problem to understand me.
Another thing I was warried about is our Spanish parners but it came out we all got along, Barcelona is a really beautifull place and I think it's the best in europe. When we got a better look at the whole place and the town I couldint belive that such a  nice place exist, later on that day all of us went on top of a mountain from there you can see the whole view. I will never forget that. From one side of the mountain sea other just a lot more mountains and between them beautifull city. We got a chance to see the Sagrada Familia is the world wide symbol of Barcelona, Its just incredible the architecture is amazing  You can just stand and  look at it for hours is that good. About Gaudi we got to see some of his amazing work Park guell and Casa Mila. To understand where im coming from here you would have to see it yourself. Im really happy that I got a chance to go there, I will never forget those memories, I hope ill get a chance to do this again.

                                                                                         Kasia Mosingiewicz 

Ps: Take part in project COMENIUS, that because anyone can go. So take part!

__________________________________________________________________


Memories from Spain

         We arrived at the airport early. Despite the fact that it was beautiful, waiting four hours for Spanish students was wearisome. We wrote our speeches, and ate something. When the Germans and Croats landed, we could set off to Villasar de Mar.
At the station we met our hosts, and went to houses. Villasar de Mar is really beautiful. The sea is so clean and blue.
         Next day we had to present our movies to the rest of project participants in Institut Pere Ribot. It is very interesting and modern building. Students in school were very nice and helpful to us. Later we went to Barcelona. We were on the hill, where we could see whole Barcelona. It was terryfic view. Evry part of the city was visible. I will remember it forever. We directed to Park Guell – The lovliest place I have ever been. Gaudi mastered architecture. It was shock for me, that man could project something, that looks like work of God.
         Third day we spent in Barcelona. We were in the History Museum of Catalunya. Later we went to Ciutadella Park, where we had some free time to eat and rest. After that Mrs. Fernandez took us for a walk through Barcelona. She showed us many beautiful places. Julia took a lot of photos. We arrived on La Rambla. We had a lot of spare time to buy some souvenirs, and walk through Barcelona.
         On Sunday Me and Xavi went to see Sagrada Familia. When we got there i could not say a word. It is really worth to see. Inside you can see Gaudi's style. Columns in shape of trees. Stained glass, which looks like allegory of  World. In the museum of Gaudi you can see how everything changed. Construction of Sagrada Familia, and work of its designer.
         Thing, that I will remember forever is my host Xavi, and his family. They were best family, that I could get to.

Jakub Lesiczka

No comments:

Post a Comment