Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Estonia - Memories of Croatia, Zagreb

Welcome dear readers! 

New memories !
check it :)




My Comenius days in Croatia, Tarmo Murula

It was my first time in Croatia and I didn´t know really much about this country. That´s why the trip was so interesting. Every day I got to know new information about this country. I liked the walk through the city with the guide. I saw lots of monuments and beautiful churces. Especially I liked the tour to the old war machines. I saw old tanks and guns and we took a lot of pictures there too.

We stayed in a motel named „Chill Out“. It was totally worth it´s name, because the local people in that motel were very kind. They took us, Estonians, like their friends, which is pretty rare in Estonia, because Estonians don´t make a company so easily. I liked the quotations on the motel wall, they were various and some were wery deep.
The city where we stayed amezed me, because I would never believe that pedestrians, motorcycles and streetcars could share one narrow street. But they did it and they did it well, because all the road users were very understanding with each other.
The only thing I didin´t like was that we hadn´t much time to get to know the people from other countries, because we had so little time and there were so many people. I really liked tha trip. I got to know new people, new culture, new facts about history. It was a great opportunity for me and I´m extremely glad that I got it.
___________________________________________________________


My Comenius days in Croatia, Melvin Kriisa

It was my first time in Croatia and I didn’t know anything about that country. The nature of Croatia is so beautiful and people in there are very kind and helpful. Weather in Croatia is hot, even when there is rain. In Croatia There were so many monuments, churches and even more beautiful things. There were museum in air, where were many old tanks and military weapons. We were at motel-called „Chill out“- everybody in there took us like their friends. Place where was motel, was so quite and peaceful.  Food in Croatia is delicious and a little bit different, which I also liked. We had good guides, when we were walking in the city. They told us everything about Croatian history, I liked it best. Also their English was understandable for me. People who were travelling with us, with comenius project, were cool, but we hadn’t much time to get to know each other better or communicate. My english had good practice for that little time and I am happy for that. I would like to have more this kind of choices to practice my english and make friends.

_________________________________________________________



 My comenius days, Herkko Sõber

 
Comenius project in Croatia was very nice, and thank to this project i got many friends from other countries. During thi project  I had to speak in English, which was actually very good for me, as I could develop my English language skills. We stopped at a "Chillout" hostel, which is located in the centre of Zagreb. This hostel was very nice and comfortable. The bus ride was slightly tiring and boring, but every time when we stopped beside some beautiful sightseeings, I got my good mood and energy back again. Croatian citizens are quite helpful and friendly than the Estonian people, and that's why I definitely want to go back there.
__________________________________________


My Comenius days in Croatia, Oskar Poll

I had been looking forward to the Comenius trip to Croatia. It was my first time visiting Croatia and I was very satisfied with it.
    When we arrived on the first day to Zagreb, we had a lot of free time because others were still coming and we were one of the first. So we met with the city, enjoyed warm weather, made ourselves comfy in hostel and were just relaxing.
    In the second day we looked documentaries that other countries had made. I think that they all did a good job, but some should have put more effort to it. After that, we had a city tour. When we went back to the hostel and started relaxing, German girls came and told us that we must give our room to them. We thought it was a joke, but it was not. So we had to get a new room. In the evening we had a party, where we got to know people from other countries.
    In the third day we had a trip to Vukovar, it was long and tyring day because it was hot and we had long evening last night. So I slept most of the time.
    In the fourth day we had a trip to the Plitvice Lakes. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been in my life. In the night we had a party, some of us went to the club and just were together last night.
    In the last day everyone were tired and wanted to sleep, but we all needed to put our things together and say goodbye.
Our trip was great. I learned a lot of new stuff about Croatia and other countries as well, made new friends and had a time of my life. If I could I would go back.

__________
XOXO
  

No comments:

Post a Comment