Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hungary - Memories from Amberg, Germany



HELLO! 

More memories from Germany! 

I wish you pleasant reading :) 





My experiences in Germany by Gabriella Takacs 


Hi! I’m Gabriella Takács. I’d like to tell you a bit of my days in Germany.
The journey to Germany was really good, despite the fact that I hadn’t flown by an airplane before. When we arrived in Amberg, we were taken to the school and we waited for our partners. On that day we went to the city and at night we played bowling.
On the second day we showed our presentation and looked around the city. The city was very beautiful because the buildings looked old and colourful. All the streets were paved, and we couldn’t see a white house. Later we went to a bath.
On the third they we went to Nuremberg and visited two museums. After that we met our partners and had fun together: we played, talked and sang.
On the fourth day I spent the morning with my host family and we had lunch in a Bavarian restaurant. After lunch we travelled to Mödlareuth to see the German-German museum.
On the last day I packed in and we travelled to Nuremberg. There we got free time because our plane flew in the afternoon. We went to shops and bought souvenirs to our friends and family. At 3 pm we went to the airport, and flew back to Hungary.
Well, I really liked the journey and the whole program. I think I was really lucky that I could take part in Comenius and go to Germany.

                                                                                          


 _____________________________________________


  Memories from German,  Gabriella Csúcs, Szeged

Hi everybody!

Well, I would like to tell you about my experience.
 In March in 2013 I spent 5 days in Germany, Amberg thanks to the Comenius project. I was there with three of my schoolmates and two teachers. This was the first time that I had travelled by plane. It was a huge experience for me.
The theme of this European program was the revolutions. Our presentation was about the Hungarian revolution in 1956. We had to speak English in front of  lots of  people that’s why we were so excited.  I think we managed to present that quite well.
The whole group was welcomed kindly at the town hall by the mayor of Amberg. I could get to know a new city and the way how the people live there. We visited more museums and went to a swimming pool too. I could learn lots of new words and expressions.
The best day was Sunday. In the morning my exchange partner, Sophie took me to see her horse. I could ride a horse a little bit so I’m sorry, but thank you so much, Nero. After that I went to a typical Bavarian restaurant with the family. In my opinion the German cuisine is excellent. In the evening we celebrated Sophie’s birthday with the Hungarian girls and their host partners. We played karaoke, it was like X-factor J and we danced a lo,t too. I really enjoyed myself! Thanks for everything!

I learnt this tongue-twister: ‘Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid und Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut.’
Can you say it again and again quickly? J

                


 __________________________________________________
  
My days in Amberg Germany, Renáta Ábrahám, Szeged

Hello Everybody! I am Renáta Ábrahám from Hungary. I would like to tell you about my trip to Germany. We travelled by plane and as it was my first flight so I was very excited.  When we arrived in Germany, two German teachers were waiting for us. After we travelled by train for 50 minutes, and we arrived in Amberg. We went to school and we met our pen-friends.
On the second day we went to school and had three lessons: two P.E and Physics. After that we showed our presentation to the students and the teachers. In the afternoon we went to the city hall and the mayor welcomed the countries. In the evening we went to a swimming pool.
On the third day we went to two museums in Nürnberg. The first was the Documentation Center and the second was the Memorium of Nuremberg Trials. I think both of them were really interesting.
On the fourth day we had some free time. Me and my host family played board games and talked a lot. After that we met at school. We went to the German-German museum in Mödlareuth by bus. I think it was good. In the evening we celebrated one of the German girls’ birthday.  We sang and danced a lot. We were having a good time.
On the fifth day we had to travel  home. Before the journey we had free time in Nürnberg and we bought presents to our family. The trip was very, very good and Germany is a very beautiful county. I really enjoyed the trip!




________________________________________________________

                                                       

 Memories form German by   Renáta Jonácsik, Szeged



Hi! My name is Renáta  and I’m writing from Hungary. I was in Germany from 14-18th of March. It was very good because I had never been to Germany. I would like to speak about my experiences.
We travelled by airplane from Hungary. I have travelled by plane in my life, and I love flying, but every time it is very exciting. My first impression was that Germany is a very beautiful country, there is cleanliness everywhere and the weather is much  better than in Hungary.
The German students’ school is very big… bigger than ours. I have always wanted to learn in a big school! J Everything was colourful and friendly.
The first program was on the first evening. We went playing bowling. I had never played bowling so I enjoyed it very much although I was very tired. L I got a nickname here: Reeney.  It became my favourite one, thanks for it. ;)
Every common program was very good.  The one thing that I didn’t like in the museums was that the texts on the walls / posters are written just in German, but I can understand this!
On Sunday we visited the German-German museum in Mödlareuth. It would have been more interesting if the weather had been better.
The programs with the German girls and other European students were fantastic and funny, for example eating pizza, singing, dancing and talking. I think you will remember: The cat is fat, in Hungarian: A macska dagadt. J
If it had been possible, I would have been there for a few more days.  I will remember these 5 days forever.
In the future I would like to visit Germany again!!
                                                                               
           
           :)


No comments:

Post a Comment