Saturday, May 4, 2013

POLAND - Memories from Amberg, Germany



Hello all!

Time for memorsies, check it! 



My memories from Amberg
Julianna Michalska from Warsaw

This was my second time in Germany but the first time in Bavaria. My exchange student Anna was very niceand her family were really hospitable and friendly. They gave me tasty local food. I really liked her mother, she was very open and talkative.
During that visit we did a lot of sightseeing. The most interesting for me was the Nazi Museum in Nuremberg, but unfortunately we didn’t have enough time to see everything. After that I could taste delicious Bavarian sausages in the Old Town.
The people who I met in Amberg were awesome and I would like to see them again in Warsaw perhaps.
 I really had  a great time in Amberg. 



________________________________________________________


Memories from Germany

My time spent in Germany passed so quickly. It was a great experience, I improved my language skills and spent time learning about history of world war II. It was a great adventure and I hope everyone had as much fun as me.
         It was already afternoon when my English teacher, my Information Technology teacher, three friends from school and I arrived at Nuremberg airport. Then, my friends and I went to Ambergwith our teachers to meet our hosts.I couldn’t wait to meet my exchange partner. It came up that she was a nice, friendly girl. After all day I talked with the host family various topics and spent fascinating time with them.
         Besides the German family where I lived, we had a lot of interesting activities on this trip. For example at school we watched movies about "Our way to freedom",which is our Comenius project topic.Those movies were nicely done for an amateur movie.
         I had a chance to visit a few museums about the 2nd world war and get to know what kind of impact the war had on German people. We also had a chance to see the remains of famous Berlin wall and its museum.
         Summarizing, I had wonderful and unforgettable time spent in Germany. My project with Comenius was really successful. I had an occasion to learn from other culture and have a lot of fun.

Renard Korzeniowski


____________________________________________________________

Memories from Germany, Filip Buliński 

  I'm always happy when I have an occasion to go to Germany. Ultimately, I lived there the majority of my life and I do have a fondness for this place.
   On 14th March we arrived in Amberg. I was there just for a few days, but I really liked it.  The family was very friendly and tutelary. I stayed there with my classmate Kasper. We didn't miss anything. I was happy that I would be able to speak German and English.
   Over these few days we saw a lot of interesting places. According to me, the most interesting and moving was the visit in the museum of the Nuremberg Trials. Very interesting was also the visit in the German-German Museum in Mödlareuth. We could see the border security of  East Germany and get to know the living conditions of the people who had lived near the border. It's a pity that we didn't have enough time for everything...
   I was happy, because I finally had a chance to visit Nuremberg and get to know customs of Bavaria. In addition to sightseeing, we were also at the swimming pool. It was fantastic! This trip I will always remember with a smile on my face :) Moreover, I met a lot of nice and interesting people. I hope, we will stay in contact. It was sad to go back home. But surely, nothing lasts forever...


_______________________________________________________

My memories from Amberg

In middle of March our group of six people went to Amberg from our highschool.
I stayed with my classmate Filip in Julia’s house- my exchange friend. She was very friendly and her family was very kind. They were very hospitable and they gave me a lot of tasty German food.On first day we went to Julia’s school. I found it very interesting, because in German school there are twelve classes, so it was huge and full of younger pupils as well as teenagers.
The whole trip was perfect. We saw two museums in Nuremberg. The best place for me was the Nazi Regime museum. I learnt a lot about history there. The German students also took us to the swimming pool. The German food was very tasty for me, I loved Bavarian sausages.
Nuremberg is a very beautiful town, there are a lot of shops and old buildings.My stay in German certainly wasn’t a waste of time, I met very friendly people and I saw very interesting places. I’m glad that I had a chance to take part in a Comenius trip.

KacperGołębiowski





No comments:

Post a Comment