Thursday, February 21, 2013

Memories from Spain - Croatian group


Hello ! 
memories from Spain-Croatian group
Check it!


                                                      Comenius workshops
Comenius workshops
___________________________________________________________________

My Comenius days in Spain by Amir Muhadri


We started our trip to Spain 27 November 2012 from Pleso Airport in Zagreb.  From Zagreb we headed for Munich and in Munich, we took a plane to Barcelona. When we arrived to Barcelona, ​​we were greeted by our friends from Spain.  
From Barcelona, ​​we headed towards Villasar de Mar where friends who we would live with for the next couple of days were waiting for us.
In the morning, the next day, we had breakfast and then went to school. We spent few hours at school, and after that we went to Barcelona. When we arrived to Barcelona, we went by bus to a place from where we could see the whole view of Barcelona. After that we went back to Villasar de Mar.  We finally got together and had fun. The next morning we went to Barcelona and visited the museum "D'Historia de Catalunya", and then we walked around Barcelona and enjoyed sightseeing. We had three hours free, so my friend Darian and I went sightseeing Barcelona alone. The next day we all hung out together. In the evening we went to hotel early in the morning because we were supposed to be on a plane to Croatia.
I met a lot of friends and good people in Spain. I saw a lot of new things and it was very nice. I hope to see everyone again and meet some new friends. Spain will hopefully be my destination soon. I hope that in other countries will be as great and nice as in Spain.

Amir Muhadri

________________________________________________________________

My Comenius days in Spain

                   Last year I visited Spain. This was through a foreign student exchange program. The week I spent there was full of excitement and fun. We arrived at Villasar de Mar and were introduced to our Spanish hosts. We were accommodated at homes of our new friends. My host was Ciro Sala, a Spanish 17-year-old student. I was placed at his home with his lovely family and Hungarian friend Mate.
                   Our first day at school started with learning some Catalunian words. It was great because I learned something new. Our lunch included traditional Catalunian dishes which I find very delicious. Most of the time we were sightseeing which I don`t find hard.  There were nice beautiful walks, going all around Barcelona. Barcelona is an amazing and very beautiful city. I loved the Guell Park and all Gaudi’s monuments. Also, the view of the City of Barcelona from the highest point is stunning. The visit to the Museum of Catalan History was great, I learned a lot about the Catalan history, the Civil war, Francisco Franco’s dictatorship and their culture. I also loved my free time which allowed me to visit La Rambla, the most famous street in Barcelona, full of tourists, energy and life. This free time also gave us an opportunity to get to know each other better, especially on Saturday nights. Spanish students took all of us foreign exchange students out to have some fun. Everything was great.
                   All in all, Spain was an extraordinary experience, I liked it very much and I`d like to do it again.






Tin Glavan

______________________________________________________________________

My Comenius days in Spain

We arrived to Spain by plane and we were very excited. Our host families gave us a warm welcome with a warm dinner. The dinner was a traditional Spanish meal “Tortilla de patatas”, it was very tasty. The host family was very generous and the accommodation was awesome. They were very pleased by our gifts from Croatia. I wanted to meet the other students as soon as possible.
The next morning we were welcomed to school by their principal and then other students presented their works. We visited some of the famous Barcelona tourists spots. Barcelona is a very beautiful city and the people there are awesome. Next day we had some free time in Barcelona. My friend Amir and I went to explore Barcelona. We got lost a few times but luckily we made it back to our group. The architecture in Spain was very unique and beautiful. We were in the musem “D'Història De Catalunya” where we learned a lot about the Catalonian history. Other students there were very friendly and we got to know each other very quickly. We made a lot of new friends in Spain.
We had a blast. It was really awesome in Spain and I hope that I will see my Spanish friends again. I was very sad when we had to return because I had to go back to school and I had to leave Barcelona and my new Spanish friends.

Darian Jug

__________________________________________________________________

My Comenius days in Spain
                   
                   Last year I visited Spain. This was through a foreign student exchange program. The week I spent there was full of excitement and fun. We arrived at Villasar de Mar and were introduced to our Spanish hosts. We stayed at our new friends’ homes. My host was Marc Jené Vinuesa, a Spanish 17- year-old student. I stayed at his home with his lovely family and my Polish friend Mate.
                   School started by learning some Catalunian words, it was on the first day of our stay. It was great because I learned something new. Our lunch was traditional Catalunian dish which I find very delicious. We were sightseeing and exploring this new country most of the time. It was nice and beautiful to walk around, travel all around Barcelona. Barcelona is an amazing and very beautiful city. I loved the Guell Park and all Gaudi’s monuments. Also, the view of the city Barcelona from the highest point was amazing. The visit to the Museum of Catalan History was great, I learned a lot about the Catalan history, the Civil war, Francisco Franco’s dictatorship and their culture. I also loved free time which allowed me to visit La Rambla, the most famous street in Barcelona, full of tourists, energy and life. This free time also gave us an opportunity to get to know each other better, especially on Saturday nights. Spanish students took all of us foreign exchange students out to have some fun. Everything was great.
                   All in all, Spain was an extraordinary experience, I liked it very much and I`d like to do it again.





Marko Muhar


No comments:

Post a Comment