Sunday, July 21, 2013

Poland - Memories of Zagreb, Croatia

Hello guys!

How are you? 
 Only two months and we'll see you in Poland, and now it's time for memories of Croatia. 

XOXO


Memories of Zagreb by Amelia Bartoszewicz


That was my first time in Croatia. We stayed in a very nice and modern but a little bit
tight ,,Chillout’’ Hostel.
During that vistit we could enjoy beautiful Croatian views. The most beautiful thing I
have seen in this Balkan state was Plitvice Lakes. However, the most interesting
thing for me was the Hospital in Vukovar. On the third place of my favorite places in
Croatia is the capital of this country – Zagreb. It is very beautiful and climatic city.
The people I met in Zagreb are awesome, I hope to see all of them in Warsaw in
September. I really miss them.
I had a great time in Croatia. I want to go back there in the future.

 ____________________________________________________________





Memories by Kasia Gorczyńska

I have been waiting for a long time for a trip to Croatia. We had a lot of work
with making our movie, so I could not wait to show it in the Croatian school. It was
only five days, but I had been waiting for this for a long time before.
We went sightseeing a lot, now we know a lot about the history of this
country, about the war which was there in 1991. I am interested in the history of
Europe, so the most interesting place for me was Vukovar, the city which was
bombed 20 years ago. The Museum of Croatian War of Independence was very
interesting too.
Vukovar was very memorable, but the greatest thing was the National Park
Plitvice Lakes. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Despite the
bad weather, because it was raining, but it was still magic. The waterfalls, greennery,
very clean water - a wonderful place.
I have met a lot of new people, I had a chance to observe new cultures.
Everybody could speak English, so there were not any problems with communicating.
Now, I have got a lot of great memories, I am still in touch with my new friends and I
wish we met again in another country on our next trip with Comenius.


________________________________________________________

Pic. Our last night at Croatia.
 ________________________________________________________


MEMORIES FROM CROATIA by łucja Latocha

Croatia is a very beautiful country, the capital city Zagreb sometimes resembles alleys of
the Warsaw Old Town. As I realized, Croatians don’t have any special dishes that they serve
to their guests. To my surprise they really take delight in chicken soup!
Comenius program let me taste Croatian culture and have fun at the same time. I guess
Plitvice Lakes National Park was the most interesting and beautiful place that we visited.
With a great company to talk to and amazing scenery I had a great time. I can’t even count
how many photos of waterfalls I took!
Our trip didn’t focus only on historical aspects, it was also the time we spend with great
people from many different countries! I could practise my English and learn some words from
other languages. I have to say those three days, which passed in a twinkle of an eye, were
some of the best of all my trips abroad. I’m going to miss all those evenings spent together.
Special regards to my Spanish friends! Love you guys, we are the potato hipsters! Cześć!




My memories from the visit in Zagreb by Karolina Jastrzębska

Our journey to Zagreb was an incredible experience. I had a possibility to learn about the history of not
only Croatia but also of other countries which take part in our Comenius project. After many hours spent
on sightseeing the places connected with the history of Croatia I could see how beautiful that country is.
I was surprised when I realised that I felt really safe there and the same as in Poland.
I was shocked that only 20 years ago such drastic things, like bombarding cities and hospitals, took place
in this country, which is a part of Europe.
I really liked Zagreb and the people in Croatia, not to mention the students from other countries who
took part in that visit. On the whole, I really enjoyed this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment