Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hungary - Memories from Warsaw/Gdansk, Poland

Hi guys! :)


new memories. 

 

My name is Boglárka Földi, Bogi for short. I’m from Szeged, Hungary.

This year I took part in a Comenius exchange program. I travelled to Poland to get to know this land more. Although I had known the history and the location of this country before, learning how to dance polonaise gave me more insight into the culture of this beautiful place.

My host was a seventeen –year-old boy called Benedykt, but we called him Benek. He was very kind and polite with me. He looked after me all the time. I think that the Polish people as hospitable as the Hungarians.
One of my favourite programs was when on the third day we travelled to Gdansk by bus. Although the bus trip was really tiring, it was worth. The city centre was beautiful. Every building was built in Dutch and German style. This city has not only historical importance but also unique atmosphere.
Thanks for this excellent opportunity.

                                                                                    Bogi Földi
                                                                                      Hungary

_______________________________________________

My favourite day,
         Vivien Magyar

I think the first day was the best day for me. Unfortunately we had to get up early, but it was the first time that I had travelled by plane so it was really exciting at the same time.

When we arrived in Warsaw at about 11 o’clock, the hosts were waiting for us. We met the host families. My host family was very friendly. Later all the Hungarian guests and their hosts had spaghetti for lunch together. We talked a lot, listened to music, drank some champagne and tasted Polish chocolate. We had fun together.

In the afternoon we went into the downtown by subway. My host showed me the city and the most famous sights. In my opinion, Warsaw is a beautiful city. There are a lot of beautiful parks, skyscrapers, houses and streets here. I am sure that I will travel to Warsaw again in the future. 




_________________________________


The best day in Poland,

Tímea Molnár

In my opinion, the best day in Poland was the first day. First of all, we travelled by airplane. It was the first time that I had travelled by aeroplane. It was really exciting and interesting for me.

When I met my Polish host I was very nervous, but she was really friendly and helpful. It was such a good idea that all of the Hungarian guests with their hosts had lunch together. The food was prepared by the Polish students, and they made it hot to be similar to the Hungarian dishes. During eating spaghetti we got to know each other, we talked about a wide range of topics.

After that we went into the city centre to do some sightseeing. Warsaw was so beautiful in the evening. The downtown was rather busy, the people were doing shopping or just looking around. By the time we arrived home, I was tired but full of nice experience.
 


  

 _____________________________________


My comenius day,

  Ágnes Rápity
 

It was the first time that I had been to Poland. I really enjoyed the Polish hospitality and meals. I was also amazed by Warsaw at night. I had fun with not only the host students but also with other guest pupils. I could feel as if I was a member of a big community. I could get to know the culture and history of other nations, and I also represented my own country and its traditions.

My favourite part of the programs was when we visited Gdansk with its colourful and ornamented buildings. I was also fond of Sopot and its beach and seagulls.

Many thanks for the kindness of my host family and the unforgettable programs. I hope that I will have the chance to meet my Polish host and her family once again!
 
                                                                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment