Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hungarian students about the Lithuanian trip

Today it's time to publish the compositions of the Hungarian team who visited Lithuania. 


Enjoy :)













My Memories from Lithuania
by Anikó Temesvári


Hi, I’m Anikó from Hungary. I had a fantastic time in Lithuania. The people were kind, 
and we could learn a lot about the traditions of the country.
My best memories are when we arrived at the hostel, and we met the different nationalities. 
All programs were great and the best thing was when we played bowling with the other nationalities We ate the typical fast food all over the world: pizza there. The previous day 
when we had visited a lot of museums, we could learn a lot about the Lithuanian history.
Last but not least, the people’s attitude and their hospitality we experienced during our stay were awesome and I really enjoyed the time there. I hope I can go back to Lithuania one day!
                                                                                              



Memories from Lithuania
by Eliza Fődi

Hello everybody!

I’m Liza, a 17-year-old student from Hungary. It was the first time that I had been to Lithuania and I spent 
5 wonderful days in this country.

Firstly, we travelled by plane and I was very excited because I had never travelled by plane before. 
We arrived at around 2 pm., and we went to our accommodation. This hostel was very modern 
and an appropriate place for us -  the students and the teachers, too.

In the next few days we visited some historical places and monuments.  
For example, we went to Kernavé, which is the old capital of Lithuania. 
The landscape was amazing there! Besides, we could taste some of the traditional dishes of the country. 
We ate borsch with beans, mushroom soup and chicken croquette with cheese. These meals were delicious.

However, the most memorable day for me was Sunday. We visited the Soviet bunker in Nemenciné. It was very very fearful! The soldiers were strict and they didn’t know what KINDNESS means. 
I was scared as the show was shocking and interesting at the same time. 
Then we went back to Vilnius, the capital city and we had dinner at Apollo shopping centre. In this place the students could also play bowling. I had a wonderful time and I’ll definitely visit Lithuania again in the future.



Hello everybody!

I’m Edina from Hungary. I spent five unforgettable days in Lithuania between 14-18th November 2013. We were in Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania. We were staying in a hostel which was clean and friendly.
My favourite day was the second day when we visited the local authorities in Sirvintos. After meeting them, we went to our Lithuanian partner’s school where each country showed its presentation. Our hosts were very helpful and kind. Later that day we went to the old capital of Lithuania and walked in the mounds which was beautiful. Then we went back to the school and the students introduced their own countries in some sentences. I liked it because our Hungarian team won this game. ☺
At the end of the day we walked around in the school and learnt some folk dances. I think the school building was smaller than ours in Hungary but it had a good atmosphere. It was a very long day but I enjoyed it very much.
I had never been to Lithuania before and one day I would like to go back to this interesting country.
                                                                                                                   Edina Graszl
                                    

My best day in Lithuania
by Anita Nagy-Pál

Hi, I’m Anita from Hungary. I’d never thought that one day I would have the opportunity to travel to Lithuania. Our plane to Vilnius took off at 8 am. We had to land and board another plane 
in Vienna, but we finally arrived in the capital city of Lithuania in the afternoon. We had 
5 beautiful days in Vilnius. The weather was warmer than I had expected, and the sun often shone a bit.
The most interesting moment 
of the trip for me was when we visited the ’Bunker of the USSR’.

I will never forget our experiences there. We saw only a fraction 
of violence that the Lithuanian citizens had to go through when their country was occupied. In the beginning we were laughing, 
but while we were 6 metres under the ground, separated from our close friends and punished by the soviet soldiers, we realized it was serious. We had to trust and rely on each other. In my opinion,it was a great team building programme, and we got closer to each other. We became not only a good company but friends, too. It was a huge relief when we got out of the bunker. We had a fearful, strange but exciting way to our freedom.

                                                                                  
                                                                                                                    










No comments:

Post a Comment