Friday, March 14, 2014

Spanish memories from Lithuania

Now it's high time to start publishing the compositions of the participants in the meeting in Lithuania (14-18 November 2013). The first memories of that trip have been sent from Spain. Have a pleasant read :)


My stay in Lithuania
Firstly, I have to say that having the opportunity to meet many new people from different parts of the world has been an amazing experience I’ll always carry with me. It’s very difficult get to know with everybody, but we’ve shared a few days together and it was really worth it. Before arriving to Vilnius, I was looking forward to see how all was going to be, where we would stay, new people we were going to meet… And even the freezing cold, compared to the weather in Barcelona, didn’t spoil my wishes to discover new ways of living.
Since the day we arrived, Lithuanian people hosted us kindly, and I appreciated it very much.
Apart from learning new things and visiting important places which represent Lithuanian history, I have to say that I enjoyed it very much and I also laugh a lot.
Hope everything is great in your lives! A big hug to all the countries: Lithuania, Croatia, Estonia, Poland, Germany and Hungary, but especially to the Croat team, the Estonians, the Lithuanian locals and some Uruguayans, a Russian and a German girl who we had the chance to meet in the hostel we stayed.
Best wishes.
Anna Aymerich




Lithuania experience

I think being in Lithuania has been a great experience, although it was really short in my opinion. I really loved the capital city (Vilnius). It was very modern, vivid and sparkling. My first day there was a little weird, I felt uneasy because it was too cold and the landscapes were not usual for me. But I finally liked it and actually now I miss it. The people there were really nice and kind, they treat you like your family and I really appreciate that if I’m abroad.

Visiting Vilnius, knowing the history 
of Lithuania and comprehend the bad situation before and the sea change that the country fortunately managed was a really enriching experience in my point of view.

Therefore, this trip has been a really good phase in my life, because I’ve made a lot of friends and lived unforgettable moments, but I’ve also realised how life was a few years ago in this beautiful country and I think that’s very important too.
María Camila Erazo, Spain






Memories from Lithuania 

My experience in Lithuania was wonderful, at the beginning I wasn't used to the cold weather but at the end I kind of like it. The landscapes caught my attention, they were beautiful and charming.

I found very interesting the culture and history of this country, the museums that we visited were entertaining, especially the soviet bunker was quite unusual and exciting. I like the way they put us in situation with the gas masks and everything, it was a really good way to attract people's attention. 
I think that the days we spent there passed quickly, I didn't even realized that it was time to get back home, I wished it lasted just a few days more.
Meeting new people from different parts of Europe was great, get to know each other, spend some time together and learning words in their languages was fun, everybody was so nice and friendly and I hope some day we could see again.

Elena Falgueras





Comenius days in Lithuania
Our trip to Lithuania was amazing. We stayed only five days there but each of them were very intense and this gave us awesome experiences.

The first flight that we caught was to Riga and we stayed one night there in a hotel. Visiting the city was really interesting but we were waiting impatiently to go to Vilnius and meet other students. When we arrived to the hostel in Vilnius, all of us were a little bit embarrassed but soon we started talking with other groups and it was funny. I think that stay all together in the same hostel was a positive thing because we could know all the students in this project.
From Friday to Monday we visited the capital city of Lithuania and other smallest villages, we went to school of Lithuanian students in Gelvonai and we did different activities like going to some museums or seeing interesting places related to Lithuania’s history so I have learnt many things about it.

My Spanish mates and I made lots of wonderful friends there and we were a little bit sad when we had to say goodbye to them, but I hope that someday we will meet again.
I enjoyed a lot this travel and I have learnt that meeting with another people and sharing experiences between them is the best way to learn about life and improve.
It was fantastic, I won’t forget any moment. 
Mar Esteban Martin







No comments:

Post a Comment