Monday, April 28, 2014

Polish memories from Hungary



Hi,
Now it's time to share our memories from Szeged.
Enjoy reading :)


 


My Memories from Szeged

When I decided to go to Hungary I was wondering if my decision was right. Now I think it was the best decision in my life so far.
When I arrived in Szeged I found myself so excited that I could not say a word to my host family. But after ten minutes we started talking and laughing a lot. After arriving at the place where Agnes (my Hungarian host) lived we went for a short walk in order to see a beautiful windmill and hang out in the downtown just a little bit.
On the next day we were sightseeing Szeged trying to find out more about the city. Looking at the beautiful buildings made us  hungry so in order to feel better we went to a  typical Hungarian restaurant to have lunch. In Hungarian cuisine I found out delicious food - cheese coated with breadcrumbs. Later on that day, we  were tasting some traditional cakes and were  taught some Hungarian dances. The girls teaching us were so fast that I could not follow them in dance and all of a  sudden, due to too many mistakes in steps, I had to leave the dance floor (but still I enjoyed it a lot). That day was extremely active but still awesome. 
Hungarians are very nice and easy-going. Agnes was doing her best in order to make me be involved in all the activities.
Saturday was the day I had been waiting for since the trip to Budapest was on our schedule. The House of Terror was the first step to find out more about the city. Next was The Hungarian Parliament Building. The building was so luxurious  that I felt as if I was in a  palace. We also saw Buda Castle and The Old Town. Although, the sightseeing was very interesting it was a bit tiring. However, I was extremely happy and after coming back to Szeged I went for  a walk with all the other students.
The whole trip was awesome for me because I had a chance to improve my English by talking to people from different countries. I am very grateful to my host family for the amazing hospitality and for all the memories that I have now. I will never forget this trip. I recommend this kind of students’ exchange to everyone.

Julia, Poland


My memories from Hungary

From 20th to 24th of March I had a chance to visit Hungary.
My Polish group had a  flight from Warsaw to Budapest in the afternoon. It  was a  really  nice experience for me because I went  by  plane for the first time in my life. The weather was sunny so the views were great. When we landed at the airport in Budapest , a  transfer bus to Szeged  was waiting for us . Then my  Hungarian host picked me up and we went  home
J
I think that the host family was really great and easy-going. In the evening we had a short walk around the city. We spent Friday at school but first  me and other Polish students went to sightsee  the city. Next, I joined my host and observed some lessons at  Hungarian school. In the afternoon the projection of Comenius’ movies started. Some of them I liked a lot, it was a chance for me to get to know other countries’ history-their way to freedom! Then all of the Comenius students tried to learn some national Hungarian dances.
On Saturday we were sightseeing Budapest. I liked this city a lot! For me Budapest is really beautiful, especially the  architecture. We visited The House of Terror, Heroes’ Square, The Parliament and  The Royal Castle. Unfortunately, on Saturday’s evening I felt really sick and had a fever, but teachers and my Hungarian family took care of me so that I was almost healthy on Sunday! 
On Sunday we had some  free time so most Comenius students  went  bowling.  Monday was a really sad day for my group because we had to say goodbye and leave Hungary.
I am really glad that I could be a part of this project and exchange. I learned some historical facts, got to know  new people and got really nice memories! J
                                                                                                         - Magda, Poland


MY MEMORIES FROM SZEGED
Our trip to Hungary started on Friday, 20th March. We went  by plane from Warsaw to Budapest. It was the first time I went by plane so I was excited about it. The flight was very short but nice. When we landed in Budapest,  
a transfer bus was waiting for us. The journey to Szeged took two hours. We met  our hosts and looked around the city. It was remarkable in the evening.
On the next day we went  to sightsee the city of Szeged. After that, we all met at school to watch students’ presentations. Some of them were very funny so I liked this part of the day. In the afternoon we met with other students,  including those who did not take part in the Comenius project. Our group spent a lot of good time on the riverside.
 On Saturday we woke up early and went to  Budapest by coach. The first thing we saw there was The House of Terror. The exhibition was interesting but quite scary and memorable. After having left this museum, our Polish team saw a  family parade, with an  orchestra and traditional costumes, celebrating the first day of spring. The next place we went to in Budapest was  The Parliament, which looks like a huge royal palace. The place I liked most in this city was  The Castle Hill because of the  beautiful  view on the entire city. Sunday was a day that  we spent with our host families. We went to the  zoo, then went to do some shopping . Later, the whole  Comenius’ group met in a sports centre to play bowling. On Monday we left Szeged and went to the airport. We landed in Warsaw  at about 12 am.
This trip was awesome for me, I met great people and saw amazing places. For sure, I'll came back   to Hungary in the future.
                                                                                                                      Tomek, Poland






In March I had a chance to go to Szeged in  Hungary with the Comenius Project. I lived with a family of Hungarians. They were all so friendly and kind to me. I enjoyed the Hungarian cuisine they served me, too. It was really tasty and rich. My host has been paying attention to me all the time, so I didn’t lack  anything.
On  the first day we met all  the teams from other countries at school. It was so interesting to me to meet new people from Germany, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia , Spain and Hungary. We all  learned much about the  culture and history of our countries thanks to presentations that had been projected.
Then, on the second day of our stay, we went on a trip to Budapest – the capital city of Hungary. The city was truly remarkable to me and I found it as an amazing place. Even though we visited many historical places, it really wasn’t boring to visit them. I think the  itinerary was very well-prepared .
On the last day, none of us wanted to go home yet.
In my opinion, all the trips with Comenius are much too short. It’s  a pity,  because they are so didactic and developing.
- Grzegorz Gugała, Poland








No comments:

Post a Comment